CIS-5 = problematic

Feedback for my system:

1.) Desktop often freezes on startup before completation - no more action possible but switching off… :frowning:

2.) Deinstallation only works when LAN is disconnected completely. :frowning: It freezes or is very slow - not sure because it continued right after disconnecting the LAN but I didn’t want to reinstall for checking again… :stuck_out_tongue:

3.) Have returned to CIS-4 - no problems.

4.) GUI is very nice but… that’s not enough. :-[

Try after install of CIS 5, do not restart, open comodo, disable sandbox and set D+ to training. close and restart system and see if it helps…

Thanks but I’ve always disabled Sandbox and just don’t want to set D+ to “training”. ;D I did set the same settings as in CIS-4 and it didn’t work fine. A reason for me to wait for the next update. Meanwhile I am quite satisfied with CIS-4.1…

Cheers

Just set to training while it reboots so it learns what is good. Then if you are 100% sure that your PC is clean, you can set it do clean PC mode, if not, then to Safe mode…
I meant to write temporary, not always to be in training…

Did you have “Block all unknown requests if the application is closed” enabled? That is known to cause “interesting” effects on booting.