CIS 5.9 problem

Hello,
I am from Anvisoft.

I got message from our mutual user that when the user install the RC2 of Anvi Smart Defender After the setup to finish it hangs and it freeze.

The user also installed Comodo System Cleaner 2.2 Build 5 installed and the last Version of CIS 5.9.

After we carefully check the dump file user sent to us, we found that it is CIS that caused the problem.

Here is the dump file, http://www.mediafire.com/?oaeq5aacnkkk1qh.

Hope you can download the file and check it.

For more information, you can view the topic in our official forum: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=286

The user’s OS is Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit.

Hope you can solve the problem as soon as possible.

Welcome.

Did you post a link to the correct thread, as the software in use by the user, doesn’t list any Comodo products? Although the dump file does mention cmdguard.

Yes, of course, he installed Comodo System Cleaner 2.2 and Comodo Internet Security 5.9.

Your product seems to work fine with CIS, your company is also on the Trusted vendors list. Personally, I’d suggest the user has a problem with one too many security products installed simultaneously.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ok, thanks a lot.

Hi

i am the User with the Problem here is the List with my installed programms for check

[attachment deleted by admin]

In your thread on the Anvisoft forum you also mentioned you have Avira Free and Spybot installed. As CIS works with the Anvisoft application, you’ll have to see which of the others is causing the problem. I’d suggest unistalling them one at a time and testing.

Thank you very much i have disable the avira gurd and spybot teatimer and it dien t work

The only way you’re going to find out which application(s) is/are causing the problem is by uninstalling. Disabling applications at a high level doesn’t necessarily unload potentially conflicting drivers.

Thank you very much i will post in their forums of it from anvisoft that Analyse the dmp file that are Problems with cmdguard.sys

As you can clearly see from the image I posted above, CIS and the anvisoft product work together. Your problem is likely due to the fact you have several competing security applications installed. If you want to run CIS and the Anvirsoft application you need to find out which of the other security applications is causing the conflict.

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

THis FAQ may be of particular help: Making other security programs work with CIS.