CIS 5.12 v/s 6 v/s new malware

Internet Security Config Default Settings
Real System XP SP3 32 Bits
Latest 31 Malware Pack by Spywar on malwaretips

Version 6 - Popups are eliminated i.e COM/Protected Things, etc… i.e Popups are allowed or blocked as per specific situation as mentioned by Dev.

Version 5 - Popups are there i.e COM/Protected Things, etc… if the popups mentioned malicious behavior found I blocked it otherwise allowed it.

Unlimited Rights Access alerts - I chose default/recommended i.e Sandbox

CAV not installed & Cloud disabled

All the 31 malware were executed

After test completed system was restarted & disk cleaner in Comodo System Utilities was run.

Attached are the screenshots (I have named screenshots as version 5 & 6)

Version 5

2 COM/Protected Things popups were there & I allowed.
2 D+ Alerts mentioned malicious behavior found & I blocked.

KillSwitch - No Active Infection
Quick Repair - No System Changes
AutoRun - No Malware or Unknown Entries

Version 6

MBAM didn’t found anything.

Version 5 - FakeAV System Care Antivirus got installed may be coz I allowed 2 COM/Protected Things popups but no probs after system restart.

Version 6 - FakeAV didn’t got installed.

Later I will test V5 again & block the 2 COM/Protected Things popups that I allowed in this V5 test & post the results.

[attachment deleted by admin]

From your test it appears that both V5 and V6 are just as safe in the hands of an advanced user. However, a novice user is more likely to get infected with V5 than V6.

Once you test that specifically please let me know if I’m right, that if the user had blocked all popups with V5 the system would have been clean.

In previous V5 test I got 2 COM/Protected Things popups that I allowed, 1 during test & 1 when I clicked restart to restart the system within 3-5 secs I got 1 popup.

Retest V5 - I got 1 popup during test that I blocked. I didn’t got 1 popup at the time of restart.

FakeAV
In previous test FakeAV got installed. After restart no prob was there. FakeAV icon on the desktop was fine but I didn’t tried to run it.

Retest V5 - FakeAV got installed. After restart no prob was there. FakeAV icon on the desktop was not fine i.e it looked like .dat file. I tried to run it & got missing shortcut window i.e item appears to be moved or deleted.

MBAM didn’t found anything

Attached are the screenshots

[attachment deleted by admin]