CIS 5.10.228257.2253 - firewall does not allow Net Use command

I have CIS 5.10.228257.2253 installed, and everything is working fine, I guess, except that firewall is not allowing Net Use command.
When I disable firewall, my script works fine, when I again turn it on, execution of script stops.
In attachments are snapshots of Firewal Application and Global Rules.

The script I use looks like this :

rasdial “xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx” username password
If EXIST Y: Net Use Y: /Delete
Net Use Y: \192.168.1.100\Arhive
copy Y:\BackupSQL_BOS_Prod_5.* F:\DnevniSQLbackup
Net Use Y: /Delete
rasdial “xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx” /DISCONNECT

With firewall enabled first two lines are executing, on third stops, and waits
When I disable firewall, third line executs, and script continues

What to do ?
What to enable ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Anybody ?

First thing I notice there is no Firewall rule for your script. Is the script run and initiated from drive Y? I would expect the Outgoing Only policy to be sufficient.

Is the script a trusted file?

I am sorry that I didnt gave You enough data :

Script is running on remote computer
With rasdial command that remote computer connects to local computer with CIS

Further ideas ?

Please I need urgent help

Are both the local and the remote computer running CIS?

To keep things clear: drive y is on the remote computer? On the local computer. What mode is the firewall in? Is it set to not show or to show pop up alerts?

Your Question : Are both the local and the remote computer running CIS?

Yes, but I thnik that is not relevent, because problem is on remote computer ( when I disable firewall - script continues to execute ), right ?

Your Question : To keep things clear: drive y is on the remote computer? On the local computer.

Drive Y is on remote computer and doesnt exists, it is folder made by these commands
“If EXIST Y: Net Use Y: /Delete
Net Use Y: \192.168.1.100\Arhive”

Your Question : What mode is the firewall in? Is it set to not show or to show pop up alerts?

Firewall is in custom policy mode
And there are screensots of all firewall settings in attachment

[attachment deleted by admin]

I think I am starting to get your situation.

The local computer allows traffic from the local network in Global Rules. Also System is allowing traffic for the local network. The only thing I can think of is that another application needs a rule to allow for incoming traffic from the local network. I assume your local network is the one with name Work #1. Is that correct?

If so make a rule for svchost.exe that allows incoming traffic from network Work #1 and make sure it is somewhere above the rule for Windows System Applications. Let us know if that helps or not.

Your Question : I assume your local network is the one with name Work #1. Is that correct?

Yes.

If so make a rule for svchost.exe that allows incoming traffic from network Work #1 and make sure it is somewhere above the rule for Windows System Applications. Let us know if that helps or not.

I made rule You suggested, and tried to put it above Windows System Applications, also tried to put it on top, but doesnt help.

Any futher idea ?

I’m afraid not.:-\

I asked the other mods to come and take a look and see if they can add something to the table.

Has this script worked before with an older version of CIS?

Has this script worked before with an older version of CIS?

I installed new Windows ( formated system partition ) and instaled CIS 5.10.something, and from the start script does not worked

Before Windows reinstallation CIS was also present, but I dont remember what version ( probably the same 5.10.something ) and script worked, of course

I have 2 more computers on different locations, and I am using same script to access them, also have CIS on them, and everything works great
Is there any possibility to export CIS configuration and load it to problematic computer ?

May be there is problem with the configuration. Can you test what happens when you import a factory default configuration and activate it? The default configurations can be found in the CIS installation folder. When importing a configuration give a name that is different like f.e. CIS - Proactive Security Test.

I think it is possible to import a configuration from another computer. Of course the paths should match. A configuration gets saved as an XML file that can be edited. Each computer has its own UID (User ID) string so you would have to adapt the UID in the process. I have never tried this but I think you have a good chance it may work. Remember to import under a name that is different from existing configurations.

Can you test what happens when you import a factory default configuration and activate it?

I tried, and I loose all my settings, but that doesnt resolved my problem, script doesnt working

Did you import and activate the new configuration under a different name? If you didn’t you would indeed lose your active configuration… :-\

Did you recreate the rules you used for your script to see if that would help or not?

Your Question : Did you import and activate the new configuration under a different name? If you didn’t you would indeed lose your active configuration…

Yes, under different name, and I switch back later to my active configuration.

Your Question : Did you recreate the rules you used for your script to see if that would help or not?

I didnt recreate rules, because I dont know what to enable ( that is the point of this topic, right ).

How to set up Firewall to alert me of all incoming requests ?