CIS 3.5.57173.439 Vista, x64, does not detect all active connections

Hello,
my installation of CIS 3.5.57173.439 x64, on Vista Ultimate US-English , SP1, x64 does not detect all active connections.

For example: Connections made by Internet Explorer (32 an 64 bit viersion of IE) are not shown in the active connections window.
It’s the same for many other applications (eg. Outlook) but not for all.

I think it’s important to say that my machine has installed VMWARE Workstation 6.5 and MS Network Monitor 3.2 because they are dealing with network cards and protocols.

I tried to use the configuration report tool but it crashed very early during collecting information. I’l add some screenshots.

Before i installed CIS on my machine i tested it, with the same configuration, in a VMWARE virtual machine (also 64 bit, Vista Ultimate) and it worked fine.

I’l add a zip file with some screenshots and reports (netstat, ipconfig, pslist, Everest Summary).

My Data (may contained also in zip):
1, CPU: Intel Q9550, Quad Core X64
2, OS: Vista Ultimate US-English , SP1, x64, with all patches available on Microsoft Update
3, Security Apps: Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 MR4, Virusscan only (no Firewall)
4, How to reproduce: i did a reinstall, it’s the same
5, What’s done to resolve it: i tried to use 32 an 64 bit applications, but it seems not to depend on
6, Configuration: Firewall in custom mode, Defense+ in Clean PC mode; tried other modes, but it seems not to depend on
8, NO BSOD
9, Account: Admin Account with Vista UAC enabled

Installation was without any problems. After the reboot the CIS detected the new Networks (one with my network card an two for VMWARE). Defense+ reported Process Explorer and Everest, i moved them to "my own safe files). Everything seems to be OK.

I changed the Firewall security level from safe mode to custom mode, started Internet Explorer, but it was not reported by CIS. Checked with “View active connections”, but IE was not shown there.
I rebooted the system an tried again … the same result.

What can i try to find out whats going on.

Thanks
Wolfgang

[attachment deleted by admin]