CIS 10 - Configuration settings

I noticed in the configuration settings that in addition to the regular Internet, Proactive and Firewall configs that the v8 configuration settings are also listed. Are the v8 config settings copied from the settings I made with my previous version of CIS? If not, what is their purpose?

If you are referring to the update / upgrade installation of version maybe it is so that you do not miss changes made by you in version 8. If you can export the settings or simply reactivate.

liosant, I’m not sure I understand your response. I have upgraded to cis v10. There are 6 settings listed under the configuration settings.

COMODO Internet Security
 COMODO Proactive Security
 COMODO Firewall Security
 COMODO Internet Security - 8.4.0.5165
 COMODO Proactive Security - 8.4.0.5165
 COMODO Firewall Security - 8.4.0.5165

I understand the first 3 options. The next 3 options (appended with - 8.4.0.5165) are what’s confusing me. Are these my settings from my previous v8 installation or are they the generic default settings from CIS v8.4.0.5165? I guess I’m hoping they are my settings from CIS8 but if they are the generic default settings from v8, what is their purpose.
Thanks in advance…

These are default settings or if you have changed any of those changes will be saved in the 8.xx setting.

Thanks for your help.