CIS 10 and Windows VPN

Hi all,

I’ve installed Comodo Internet Security 10 in Windows XP, and now i’ve set a Windows VPN.
If i disable CIS Firewall, i can connect to VPN from others pc, but if Firewall is enabled i can’t.

I’ve been looking for a solution in your forum or google and found some solutions, but it not worked.
Some of this are
https://forums.comodo.com/firewall-help-cis/cis-5102282572253-allow-pptp-vpn-t88874.0.html;msg653266#msg653266

For a VPN under Windows, you'll need to create main VPN rules for the 'System' process not svchost. At the very least you'll need an inbound rule for PPTP:

Application Name - System
Action - allow
Protocol - TCP
Direction - In
Source Address - What ever is appropriate
Destination Address - ANY or the MAC address of the host
Source Port - ANY or you could use a range and specify dynamic ports (49152 - 65535)
Destination Port - 1723

And an outbound rule for GRE

Application Name - System
Action - allow
Protocol - IP
Direction - Out
Source Address - ANY or the MAC address of the host
Destination Address - What ever is appropriate
IP Details - Protocol 47 (GRE)

I tried this setting in “global rules”, under “System” or "svchost.exe in Aplications rules…

Block Fragmented IP datagrams is disabled

How should I configure the firewall? ??? ???

(I could not view attached images in forum)

Please help!

Does anything show up in the firewall logs being blocked? Try changing System to Allowed application ruleset and make sure you have set the global rule of allow incoming tcp port 1723 to have any for source, destination address and any for source port. Then add logging to any block global rules and to have the firewall log when something is blocked.