I found out that Comodo IceDragon won’t display the green padlock with the Extended Validation certificate on Google Accounts’ accounts. It only shows a gray padlock, as any usual SSL secured website. For more info, please, read this very important and clarifying article at SUMO, and take a look at the screenshots below.
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
Windows XP Professional SP3 32 bits
- Security Software Installed;
AVG Anti-Virus Free 2013, default Windows firewall
- How you produced the problem;
- How you tried to resolve the problem;
- Screen-shots with the error (if any);
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
- Any other Additional Information;
Any idea around this?
Thanks in advance.