I’ll post about an old bug 'cause I’ve found no one talking about this. Sorry if it was already noticed.
There’s a graphical/visual problem with the Library window.
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
Windows XP Professional SP3 32 bits
- Security Software Installed;
AVG Anti-Virus Free 2013, default Windows firewall
- How you produced the problem;
Just open the Library window — It’s the History/Bookmarks window.
- How you tried to resolve the problem;
- Screen-shots with the error (if any);
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
- Any other Additional Information;
Yes. As you can see the Search History / Search Bookmarks form goes out the window. And that ain’t all: If you maximize that window, it goes full screen, not just maximized.
Thanks in advance.