Chroumium secure FEEDBACK/ PLEASE HELP

Hello, staff
Recently i have been using this program and there are a lot of rootkits around so me not knowing what it is a friends ( a real life friends) account sent me a link (many of them
i guess a wave of another harmful rootkit/keylogger was went out) when i clicked on it i knew it started downloading and that it was a harmful program, but it didn’t show up as a download but it still was downloading that is the problem, i couldn’t stop it.
I DO NOT CLAIM THAT IT IS A MISTAKE OF COMODO!!!
but after it downloaded Comodo detected it AND it did NOT remove it even though it said so.
So i went in safe mode and deleted it then scanned my computer with a full scan and with malwarebytes rootkit scanner and i didn’t find anything harmful.
I know its a serious virus cause of Comodo not being able to delete it with admin rights so what should i do now?
PLEASE answer quick so i could know if i’m safe or not and what should i do?
I’M now in safe mode with networking…

To:staff or any helpful person

With regards: A customer

I see, you are infected with some malwares!
Please follow this guide, it is for everyone and easy to perform.
http://www.selectrealsecurity.com/malware-removal-guide

Inform me under the topic

It’s best to scan with multiple scanners. Adding to yigido’s choice I advice to also scan with Super Antispyware and Norton Power Eraser. Just to be on the safe side of things.

Other than that I of course have some questions about what happened.

Was Chromium Secure running in the sandbox? What configuration do you use? Is the firewall set to alert or not alert?