Chromodo will not launch under Windows 10

When attempting to launch newly installed Chromodo, nothing happens. Using the Comodo Widget, I attempt to launch Chromodo in the Sandbox and receive the message that Chromodo has crashed and asking to restart or cancel. I searched the KB and found article suggesting to add Chromodo to firewall, I checked and it was already added. Then KB suggested stopping the firewall, I did so and Chromodo will still not launch. Windows 10 application log has following:
Faulting application name: chromodo.exe, version: 42.1.2.91, time stamp: 0x55632843
Faulting module name: chromodo_s.dll, version: 42.1.2.91, time stamp: 0x556327eb
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Installed antivirus/firewall:
McAfee Livesafe - Internet Security (30-day trial)
Comodo Internet Security Pro 8 (30-day trial)

You’re most unwise running two Internet security systems at the same time. You’ll have two firewalls (three if the Windows firewall is still on) and two real-time antivirus engines. Doing that is known to cause all sorts of problems. I’d suggest you completely uninstall one of the Internet security suites and then do a clean reinstall of the other one (to be sure it’s installed properly).

You probably also have some corruption in your system files, so open up an elevated command prompt and enter the command “sfc /scannow” without the quotes. This will take a while to run. If at the end it says errors were found and repaired then all well and good, if it says errors found but not repaired you probably also have component store corruption. (I’ve had both corruption issues fairly regularly with Windows 10 after cumulative updates, that why I’ve gone back to Windows 8.1).

To check to see whether the component store is corrupted you should open an elevated command prompt and enter the command “dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth” (without the quotes). This will take a long time to run but it will tell you whether the component store has errors and whether they are repairable. If it has errors that are not repairable you’re looking at a clean reinstall of Windows. If there are errors but the store is repairable you should run the command “dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth”. If that repairs the errors then run “sfc /scannow” again to repair the system file errors.

If the dism…/restorehealth command fails complaining it can’t find the repair source then you’re looking at a pretty complex procedure to repair the store on Windows 10. If this happens come back here and I’ll tell you what to do next.

First though ensure you’re running only one Internet security suite…