Christmas wishes

I would like to wish all the Comodo team a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. I would also like to offer a big thank you for all the hard work they have put in on their security products in the past year. It has certainly been a year to remember for them.

I would also like to extended my Christmas wishes to all users on this forum, and thank everybody for all the helpful and constructive comments posted.

Merry Christmas Everybody. :■■■■

I think next year will be a great year for Comodo and all users of Comodo free software.

Merry Christmas to you also mrm1,

:SMLR

(:TNG) isn’t it too early? merry christmas to all. i have a wish for my christmas present :
bring me CAVS3 :smiley:

(B) (J) (L) (M) (R) (S)

Merry Christmas to each and everyone at Comodo and in the forums.
…and if you wonder what gift to give to me … well, ganda already mentioned it. :wink:
Best wishes
grampa

Merry Christmas to all of you! :■■■■
And for Christmas I want hmm… to reach 1,000 posts! ;D

I wish you a very personal, deep and secure Christmas and the best for (but not restricted to) the new year of 2008.

May you all have luck in proceeding to do the best you can, and do it best.

This may be the right time to think about making friends with foes, saying things to your dear long laying hidden inside your inner self, being more creative than in the past, trying to move something, trying to contribute something to the future in a truly positive way. Trying to be better than you were during the dying year.

That’s my wishes.

And don’t buy too much. There’s other and way better possibilities to show the ones you love that you really love them. It should never be about the money.

Remember that.

Cheers, my Comodo friends (and even the eventual foes, they’re also included here within my hopes and wishes!) allover this planet.

Rethinking oneself is like spring. Everytime one dares to do a revisiting of his own inner self it’s something of a real treasure he might get out of this confessed hard procedure.

Have a fine ■■■■ with me?

Make friends with foes - Lol, not really. Most of my “foes” are people I don’t like in school, and I’ve ehh… caused physical pain to them, so I don’t think I want to be friends with them really (and I normally don’t hurt people without a reason, I’m a very peaceful boy).

Saying things to your dear long laying hidden inside your inner self - If I get it right, it sounds like I should talk to myself? Well, if I do, I’ll be known as even more insane than now! ;D

Being more creative than in the past - Will be :wink:

Trying to move something - Well, I’ve already completed that. I managed to move myself away from the computer now :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying to contribute something to the future in a truly positive way - I’m trying :slight_smile:

Trying to be better than you were during the dying year - Can’t guarantee that I can be better, since I’m already the best (:KWL)

Yes, that way is love (:LOV)

No one can stop me from having a ■■■■ with you, mate :■■■■

i hope i’m at the friend side of yours ;D :■■■■

you make me scared :o