check recognizer updates failes all the time

Okay, as it seems that nobody is currently able to replicate this anymore I will move this report to the non-format verified section. Be aware that reports in that section will not be looked at by the devs. Thus, it is unlikely that this issue, if it still exists, will be fixed unless a formatted post can be produced. Of course, the fact that nobody who still has V7 installed has reported this means that perhaps it was a server issue which is now fixed.

Thus, if anyone is still experiencing this issue, please respond to this post with a formatted post describing the bug. Also, attach a diagnostics report to your post. Once that is done, and all necessary information is provided, I can forward this to the devs.

Thank you.

CIS version 7.0.313494.4115 Final has just been released. Therefore, if the issue still occurs please create a new bug report for it in this section of the forum. The required format is provided in this post. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I’m sorry, but as the most recent release is no longer in Beta the Beta bug reporting format can no longer be used. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If the issue still occurs please do create a new bug report.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.