CFW Incorrectly Offers AV Options Which Of Course Do Not Work [M1296]

1. The full product and its version:
COMODO FIREWALL 8.0.0.4314 BETA
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows7 SP1 Home Premium x64
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
COMODO - Firewall Security (default)
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
Clean installation
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9.0.0.4570
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Right click on CFW tray icon. Antivirus options is shown on the top. Attached screenshot 1.jpg
2: Then click on Settings. Empty window appears. Attached screenshot 2.jpg
3: Go to General Settings->Updates. There is AV database update option. Attached screenshot 3.jpg
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
Although I installed only CFW (all modules disabled in CIS custom installer except firewall), some GUI options regarding AV module are still left.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
CFW should offer no AV settings. Those are present in CIS.
9. Any other information:
Attached screenshots and CIS Report

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time, availability, and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Hi Siketa,

Devs have reported this issue as “Fixed” in version <8.0.0.4337>. Please verify it.

Thank

The devs have marked this as fixed. I will therefore move this to Resolved.

If this is still happening on your computer please respond and let me know.

Thank you.