cfpupdat.exe

Hey!

I wonder why cfupdat.exe is using 50%. I have other security system on my Win7 pro 32bit.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Valentin

[attachment deleted by admin]

And cmdagent…

I will uninstall it and install once I again. I will reoprt this as a bug aswell; When the cfpupdat exe is running then it runs forever for no reason and when I go to CIS and update it (not the AV). I can’t kill this process either.

This happens when I start for instance Battle Forge (it’s not a new application). I have read somewhere that someone said that cfpupdat exe starts when you run a new application.

I would like to know how I can become admin.

Regards,
Valentin

Hey All! :slight_smile:

I would like to get a tool that can diagnose and that tells me what makes cfpupdate exe run more or less 50% all the time. I can’t kill the process (would be nice if I had the option to do so). It’s not a huge problem but it’s very very annyoing and makes the computer slow. If I press more → Check updates but nothing happens. Normally a new window is opening but not here.

I would be very happy if you could check it up.

And if someone has some suggestions just bring them on:)

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Valentin

Just disable it under More → Preferences → General.

Thanks for you answer Eric :slight_smile: but it would be nice if comodo could fix this little bug;I think that cfpupdat can’t get any connection to the update server and tries therefore as long as it gets access. This hypothesis comes from pic below.

And it would good if comodo could in general make a diagnosing tool

Regards,
Valentin

When you can reprdoduce the above you can consider filing a bug report following FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.