CFP v3.0.13.268(x32) still "on" after shutdown & uninstall

1. CPU: Intel E6600
  2. OS: Windows XP (SP2)
  3. Actively-running security and utility applications: NOD32 V.3
  4. Specific symptoms of the bug: I upgraded to CFP v3.0.13.268(x32) and needed to shut down the firewall in order to run a program that gets blocked by it. When I shut down CFP, CFP asks if I want to (yes/no). I choose yes, and theoretically CFP should shut down. This however isn’t the case. Windows Security Center still shows that the Firewall status is “ON” and that “Comodo Firewall Pro is currently ON”. While shut down, the program that needed the firewall to be off never could be connected. I then went ahead and uninstalled CFP v3.0.13.268(x32), and still noticed that Windows Security Center showing that the Firewall status is “ON” and that “Comodo Firewall Pro is currently ON”. I went ahead and installed CFP v2.4 and everything that occurs with v3.0.13.268(x32) does not occur. When I shut down 2.4, Windows Security Center notifies me that the firewall is off. Further more, the program that needs the firewall off is able to connect.

my previous topic regarding this issue that some people are experiencing as well.
https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/cfp_v3_uninstalled_but_windows_still_says_its_on-t16310.0.html