CFP killed my network connection....

HI,

Yesterday my Internet connection was fine while comodo firewall was running, but when I started my pc today i could not connect to the internet anymore… the firewall is set not to start with windows because it does not work when I let it start with windows… I made a topic about it a very long time ago (it was my first post on the forum here…) that problem has not been solved yet…

But anyhow, my network connection did not work and I hardly could open the device manager to see what it is wrong, and i see many errors regarding the network adapters of comodo firewall pro… when I started the firewall it reported an error… I uninstalled with revo uninstaller and it did not left any registry left overs! (that is very impressive for a firewall, congratulations…)

I saw during the uninstall my network connection restored itself…

What can I learn from this ??? :

• cfp still does not work optimal on my pc, even it is been updated several times…

• I think Vista is a big challenge for the developers of this firewall, because Vista has far more restrictions than ever before…

I uninstalled permanently for now… maybe I give it a shot when CIS is fully functional…