It suddenly crash, no any prompt.
- What you did: because comodo’s cpu usage quite high, so i have to restart the program [CFP, using right click menu], and when i shutdown the program, it crash.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: just crash report’s ui, and it had cfp.zip generated
- What you expected to happen or see: reload the program correctly
- How you tried to fix it & what happened:
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes?: no
- Details (exact version) of any application involved with download link:
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: i can’t make the problem happen again…
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): i have no idea…
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file: in attachment.
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: just firewall, v5.0.163652.1142
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: no
b) if so, have you tried reinstalling (if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: no
b) if so, have U tried a preset config (if not please do)?:
- Other major changes to the default config (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here. ) no.
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=Training , Sandbox=Enable , Firewall =Safe
- OS version, service pack, no of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 Professional x86-64, UAC is default, account is my own account which has administrator rights.
- Other security and utility software installed: Avira Antivir Personal v10
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): no
[attachment deleted by admin]