CFP.exe crashed, when user forced to close it down due to high CPU [313]

It suddenly crash, no any prompt.

The bug/issue

1. What you did: because comodo’s cpu usage quite high, so i have to restart the program [CFP, using right click menu], and when i shutdown the program, it crash.
  2. What actually happened or you actually saw: just crash report’s ui, and it had cfp.zip generated
  3. What you expected to happen or see: reload the program correctly
  4. How you tried to fix it & what happened:
  5. If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes?: no
  6. Details (exact version) of any application involved with download link:
  7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: i can’t make the problem happen again…
  8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): i have no idea…

Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).

1. Screenshots illustrating the bug:
  2. Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
  3. A CIS config report or file.
  4. Crash or freeze dump file: in attachment.

Your set-up

1. CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: just firewall, v5.0.163652.1142
  2. a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: no
    b) if so, have you tried reinstalling (if not please do)?:
  3. a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: no
    b) if so, have U tried a preset config (if not please do)?:
  4. Other major changes to the default config (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here. ) no.
  5. Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=Training , Sandbox=Enable , Firewall =Safe
  6. OS version, service pack, no of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 Professional x86-64, UAC is default, account is my own account which has administrator rights.
  7. Other security and utility software installed: Avira Antivir Personal v10
  8. Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): no

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for your bug report in standard format.

Forwarding to format verified.

Best wishes

Mouse

Cannot replicate on XP 32 when closing down under normal circumastances (normal CPU).