CFP fails intermittently to load on system boot. I need to restart the system. There are two Message boxes that come when this error occurs. First denotes failure to load an image file, either the CFP icon or a png image. :
This is followed by the alaert saying CFP will not load.:
There is no way to predict this behaviour. A reboot usually fixes it.
- CPU: Intel Core2Duo 1.8 GHz
- Operating System information: WinXP SP2
- Actively-running security and utility applications: Avast Antivirus Pro
- Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it: Symptomes mentioned above. Cannot willfully reproduce it. Occurs on some system boots.
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it: No idea how to resolve. Reboot usually does not have problem.
- Brief description of Defense+ and Firewall+ mode: Firewall is Custom mode and DEfense+ is Train with Safe mode.
Advanced settings untouched.