CFP 3 Update Download Size

I’m experiencing several problems right now with CFP 3. The major problem is that cmdagent.exe is constantly crashing.

But I just want to know, what is the download size of the latest CFP update? I’m on a super-slow DSL connection (56Kbps, believe it or not) and have a limited download allowance. It’s just that this continuous crashing is really p*ssing me off, and want to see if the update will fix it.

Thank you for your time.

Your better off doing a clean uninstall and reinstall. Use Revo Uninstalller in advanced mode and when Comodo says reboot ,dont, then delete all registry and program files entires. What version are you using now? BTW use Firefox. Safer and Faster.

Hi Vettetech,

Thanks for the reply. I will do a clean install ASAP. I’m running version 3.0.15.277. Also, I already use Firefox and love it.

Apparently, I ■■■■■■■ things up. I installed CFP 3 again and had problems starting Firefox. I don’t know how the h*ll I got Firefox running again, but I did get a “Please Wait…” on boot. Diagnostics wants me to restart now, so I’ll do it.

I was going off your icon under your name. The “e”. Did you do a complete uninstall of 277? using Revo? Also check here
https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/comprehensive_instructions_for_completely_removing_comodo_firewall_pro_3_info-t17220.0.html

Oh, the avatar? Maybe it’s time to change it.

I just rebooted my computer and everything is working perfectly. Thank you for your help!
I’ll check out the link you posted.

(R)