1. CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
AMD Athlon XP Thorton 2400+ x32
2. Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
Windows XP Professional SP 2
3. Actively-running security and utility applications
CMF (and Sandboxie)
4. Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it.
While clicking a link to anything (for example Network Security Policy), CFP 3 freezes and the computer has to be rebooted, since CFP 3 is protected from termination.
5. Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
None yet, but I’m going to try a re-install. Re-install solved the problem!
6. Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+
I choosed Firewall with Defense+ during install. After install CFP 3 puts Defense+ in Clean PC Mode and the firewall in Train with Safe Mode if I’m not wrong.