CFP 3.0.1.1 Alpha Setup [Closed]

[b]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

THIS CODE IS PERHAPS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MACHINE AFTER THE OPERATING SYSTEM KERNEL!

THIS IS FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT USE IT IN YOUR PRODUCTION MACHINE OR THE MACHINE THAT YOU USE. [/b]

Hi Guys
I would like to announce the availability of the Alpha version of our v3 Firewall.
http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_1.0.0.0_Alpha.exe (XP 32bit)

http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_3.0.1.1_Alpha_x32.exe (Vista x32bit)

http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_3.0.1.1_Alpha_x64.exe (Vista x64bit)

Why Alpha: Because there are still some tweaks that must be done to the graphic, hence we couldn’t bring ourselves to call it Beta.

Why XP only: Because we want to give few more days of testing for the Vista version. (Vista version should be out tomorrow 8th June). Well its out now :slight_smile: Thank you for your patience.

[b]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

THIS CODE IS PERHAPS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MACHINE AFTER THE OPERATING SYSTEM KERNEL!

THIS IS FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT USE IT IN YOUR PRODUCTION MACHINE OR THE MACHINE THAT YOU USE. [/b]

I don’t want to say anymore and let the testers start playing around to test the software.

We look forward to our testers’ feedback.

thank you

Melih

(:CLP)

Thank You… Can hardly wait to “crash” my system…

ha ha

Bummer,still no vista version (:SAD)

Such a disappointment. Why wait till the very very very last minute??

7 hours of waiting.

Jetico here I come

thanks (:CLP)

Ok I have it :BNC

But an Alpha release … I will put it on my test system tonight. I will keep 2.4 on my main system for now (:NRD)

Greetz, Red.

Thank you! I’m really curious about it, even if it’s an alfa :BNC

I don’t know if this or another delay would be worse.
;;

Hello,

Can you let us know when the vista version will be available. The message subject says “Vista is to follow shortly” however your message says a few days, can you please define " shortly" or " few days", this mean another week, another month…

Thanks

The only reason i was waiting for the release, vista support, excellent waste of time. Cheers…

why bother asking, if the pattern holds true we’ll just be in for ANOTHER let down anyway

look forward to the vista release and hope all goes well with the testing!
have fun guys!!! :slight_smile:
can’t wait for the vista testing, but i don’t want it to be rushed… timing is everything :slight_smile:

That would of been nice to know before I sat here refreshing all morning. (:AGY)

Will windows 2000 be supported? Or is this when it goes final, only going to be XP and Vista?

Yeah,i think alot of us were waiting for vista support.

Agree in a way… I only looking for the vista support using AVG that has something of a Firewall but had my hopes pinned here… thanks

Vista version must be close… :THNK so i don’t see the harm in waiting a little longer…Just shows how much Comodo is concerned about its products…Good luck to the Alpha testers…Hope its not to long for the beta version for vista

(V)

I will be waiting for Vista support. Vista release will be tomorrow? (:HUG)

Take your time on the Vista version, don’t rush it. (L)

Melodramatic much? 88)

I’m sure the Comodo devs have thought hard, if they’ll release the Vista version together with the XP version now, but evidently they want to test it some more before they put it forth our greedy mouths. ;D
Personally I’m more than happy to wait a few more days, until the devs feel that they can release the Vista version. As Melih said, this is a powerful piece of software and diggs deep into the system, so a little extra precautions do not hurt. This is not something that should be rushed, especially since we all get this for FREE.

@Comodo devs: Awesome work, guys.