CF3 is working fine here !!!

While I have full respect for those that report bugs and flaws in CF3 - they are doing an important work to help develop the program - I think it’s also about time to have a positive thread to tell that on my machine, CF3 is working flawlessly :slight_smile: I haven’t tested CF3 in any thorough way, true, but it seems to work fine in “everyday” use on my computer.

Installation was a breeze, and I have had absolutely no problems after that. Yes, installing other programs takes a bit more time now than before, with CF3 checking everything, but I for one have chosen to answer all questions also during install. Actually, I have found it to be a very good way of learning more about what is actually going on on my computer.

I have run some firewall leak tests. Because I’m currently behind a hotel router, it is difficult to interpret the results (well, at least for me), but it looks good! The funny thing is that I had to answer yes several times to CF3-questions to allow these tests run at all (and these tests were supposed to trick the firewall and be accepted automatically), which I find assuring.

Thanks for a great program - I feel more safe and in control of my computer now than ever before :slight_smile:

I agree with this thread…

CF3 also working fine here…no problems at all… (L)

Thank you for such a great product… (B)

Me too, Installed it the day it came out and haven’t had a problem with it. Found it irritating while installing / updating programs due to the amount of pop up boxes asking permission but once I saw the treat this as an installation / update check box and used that instead it solved that.

I cannot praise you guys at Comodo high enough. I had been following the discussion posts on the various Beta versions and was a bit dubious about v3 as a few posts had mentioned that it was more complicated than v2.4 and not being very tekkie I was a bit nervous to say the least but decided to take the bull by the horns and install it and it works like a dream. I just followed the installation instructions and haven’t had to bother with it since.

Like I say I am not PC tekkie and just installed the recommended package. I think the guys having problems all want to have a rule for every eventuality when as far as I can see the rules as is are more than adequate for the vast majority of us.

Again thanks to all at Comodo for another great product.

Fine here too :wink:

I still have the one issue–sometimes when opening the Help file CFP “shuts down” (just the interface). Other than that, CFP 3 is working great. My computers have never been cleaner. Now I run third party scanners and all I get is a few cookies to remove (and not many of those). To everyone, this is brand new. As of right now it is the best firewall I have ever seen. And, it will get better. To the Comodo folks, hang in there. You are doing a great job.

I wish I could join in y’alls jubilation but I’ve had some serious problems. In order to help both Comodo and others, I’ve added a few of my computer programs to my sig. It would be great if others did too…

no problems here.
You are doing a great job.

I agree. CFP3 is working great day to day for me as well. I admit I was dubious after reading the beta test forum but I’m glad I got over that. Runs great and the few minor “bugs” I’ve had turned out to be my own mistakes. Awesome job guys.

Thank you,
Michael

Thanks guys!

we really appreciate it!

Melih