CEVPN Can't Sign in error.

I have had some problems with my internet access, so a viable solution appeared to be the CEVPN program. It worked one time the next time I tried it can’t get an IP. How do I troubleshoot this (without reverse engineering stuff of course.)? If someone is maliciously forwarding or redirecting my traffic, (and it is a problem I have first hand experience with.) can the error logs you guys have help prove it? Also I would like a Comodo “Technical” Rep to speak with me if possible, if you send a salesman, I’ll shoot. LoL.

As a side note if you work for Comodo and you do notice something please feel free to notify a federal agency of your choice. If you contact the FBI, try the Raleigh office. (We have some Rapport.) Thank you.

This is not something the CEVPN program will do. It doesn’t hijack your Internet Access. It allows you to join the CEVPN network, much like a chat client would.

It worked one time the next time I tried it can't get an IP.
It sounds like either CEVPN is having an issue or you're having computer troubles. Since you're using Windows, have you tried to reboot your computer?
How do I troubleshoot this (without reverse engineering stuff of course.)?
Start with rebooting your computer.
If someone is maliciously forwarding or redirecting my traffic, (and it is a problem I have first hand experience with.) can the error logs you guys have help prove it?

No. If you feel that someone is maliciously redirecting your traffic, then you should have your machine looked at by an expert and cleaned accordingly.