CD & Videos

While watching any videos CD sometimes becomes unresponsive for quite a long time & at times clicking on anything doesn’t works & hard boot is required.

Today I tried CD without any security software, only Windows Firewall enabled. And while watching one video it became unresponsive for quite a long time. No prob with other browsers.

Have you guyz faced this prob?

XP SP3 32 Bits
CD Latest

Hello,

Please provide the following information:

• Websites that you watch the videos on.
  • Size of the videos (minutes).
  • Quality format of the videos.
  • Extensions and plugins you have installed.
  • Memory load for the “dragon.exe” processes when the problem occurs.

Thank you.

Also try cleaning cache and cookies and restarting Dragon. Also see if cleaning cache on exit helps or not.

Now I dont know if it was CD or Avast issue. I have uninstalled Avast & the prob hasn’t occured after that. I was running Avast with default settings & all the shields.

Hello,

The issue did not reproduce for us, with or without Avast.
In your first post you said that you had tested without any security software and the problem still occurred.

The problem might be related to low system resources. How much RAM and what processor do you have installed?

I guess that was one of those rare instances.

Now running CIS & no probs. If it occured again, will post here.

Intel(R) Pentium(R) M
Processor 1.73GHz
1.73GHz,504 MB of RAM

XP Home Version 2002
Service Pack 3

is cis a typo? I thought we were talking about CD not CIS.

He means CIS here. Naren is replying to a question about whether or not a security program installed.

Yes I meant was now CD with CIS on the system & no prob. If the prob occured will post it in little detail.