CD 36.1.1.21 - Profile is destroyed on uninstalling and re-installing

Existing user profile is destroyed on uninstalling 36.1.1.21 and re-installing

Environment:

Windows 7 Pro (32 bit) updated as of November patch Tuesday. 
UAC enabled 
System drive = C:  
An installed 36.1.1.21 with customised settings and a couple of extensions added. 
Added extensions:      SingleFile Core and SingleFile 
Disabled extensions:  Drag&Drop Service, Share Page Service and PrivDog 
Dragon directory is     C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon  
User profile in             C:\Users\my/user\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data

I wanted to do a clean re-install of 36.1.1.21
Ran the uninstaller with “Remove user profile” NOT set. On re-installing 36.1.1.21 and launching, the user profile was completely reset. The settings were default, disabled extensions were enabled and the added extensions gone.

This did not happen when I uninstalled 31.1.0.0 (“Remove user profile” NOT set) and installed 36.1.1.21. The user profile was intact.

Documented what was going on and noted the following:

• After running the uninstaller, …\AppData\Local\Comodo\ Dragon\User Data was identical to before except that the (empty) file “First Run”
    had been removed.
  • The destruction of the user profile occurred on the initial launch of the re-installed Dragon.

An experiment:

• Fully uninstall existing Dragon
  • Install 36.1.1.21 and customize it.
  • Uninstall (“Remove user profile” NOT set).
  • Create empty …\AppData\Local\Comodo\ Dragon\User Data\First Run
  • Re-install 36.1.1.21
  • Launch
  • Gave a re-installation with an intact user profile

So, my theory is that the root of the problem is the removal of “First Run” by the 36.1.1.21 uninstaller. The 36.1.1.21 uninstaller doesn’t do this and the user profile is preserved.

Attached: A (.doc) log of what I did with more details of what happened

[attachment deleted by admin]

Error in the above text: “The 36.1.1.21 uninstaller doesn’t do this and the user profile is preserved.”
Should read: “The 31.1.0.0 uninstaller doesn’t do this and the user profile is preserved.”

Sorry!