cd 26 shows pink background

cd 26 shows pink background on some sites

It is installed under Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
in default location
it is the browser by default
I tried to look in settings- didn’t find anything helpful

I tried to downgrade to previous version - was not able to do it.

Like CD but had to give it up - back to Chrome

Thank you

Hi dona,
Sorry to see this happen.
This is the second time I have seen this occur for unknown reasons. :-
Do you have any extensions or themes added?
Thanks.
Previous versions can be downloaded at FileHippo.

I had some extensions but no other themes but the original one.

Can you, please, e-mail me if this isue is fixed in next version ? Because I realy like CD and I know it’s safer than Chrome and will prefer CD over Chrome.

I was able to download version 20 from FileHippo, installed it and, yes, it works well.
Now I am going to try to install version 25 and hope it will work, but I will still need you to tell when future versions will be out with fixed pink background thing.

Thank you

PS-let me know if you need my e-mail or you can already retrieve it from my account.

I could also download and install 25.2 and it still works well. I’m stopping here till I get good news from you so I can install newer versions.

Hi dona,
I would have suggested trying with all extensions disabled and if it fixed the issue, then enable one at a time until the culprit was found.
I can not personally tell if the next release has fixed the issue, as I am unable to reproduce the issue.

In your user profile you can configure email notifications for any replies to your topics.
Under Notifications and Email.

Also under Personal Message Options you can set to be notified by email for any new personal messages.
These methods are greatly preferred over direct email.
Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestions.

I will wait for the next version (27) before updating.

Windows 7 - Ultimate - 64 Bits; Nvidia GT 430; NVidia 3D Vision; Back groud cor de rosa e problemas com DVDFab media player em full screen.

Após atualização do drive NVidia, versão 9.18.13.2018 de 12/05/2013, o problema foi resolvido, tanto no Comodo Dragon quanto no DVDFab Media Player.

After updating the NVidia drive the problem was solved.

Drive current: Version 9.18.13.2018 - 12/05/2013.