CD 24.0.1.0 not closing anymore

Hi,

I have latest CD and it won’t close anymore, have to end task in windows. After all CD processes are killed, CD restart normally but won’t close normally. This behavior started this morning and nerver happened before.

System:
Windows 8 x64, admin account
Running in incognito mode , with adblock, https anywhere.
CD is installed by installer default
No google chrome installed.

Am I the only one with his problem.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome lebon00,
The first thing that came to my mind was maybe some corruption happened in Dragons user profile, I would consider trying a new user profile.
To create a new user profile in Comodo Dragon

I can confirm the bug.

System:
Windows 7 x64, admin account
Running in incognito mode
CD is installed portable in C:\Users%user%\Downloads, no flash.
Google Chrome 24.0.1312.52 installed

What i found out is when i disable the “start browser in incognito mode” browser closes, if it’s enabled then the only way to close it is using task manager.

Hi,

I did not work, but I found the culprit it is the comodo web inspector that’s causing this behavior.

I did a full reinstall of CD erasing all profiles and started fresh.

The behavior is happening when I’m in Start browser in incognito mode with comodo web inspector allowed in incognito mode.

Maybe you can duplicate this behavior, but for me it’s clear that’s web inspector causing this.

I am able to replicate every time I pass from normal mode to incognito mode with web inspestor allowed in incognito mode.

Hi,

Good to know that I am not alone.

I did other tests and in fact it is the incognito mode only that’s causing the bug not the web inspector.

Ok, started elliminating settings i use one by one and found out what’s the problem - if “Clear history when i close my browser” is enabled i can’t close CD in incognito, if i disable it browser closes.

Hi,

Good job pennu, Replicate bug on my side too with same setting.

Hi and welcome pennu,
Yes good job and thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi lebon00,
Replicated here with those settings as well, thank you.

Let us hope it gets resolved with the next release.

Edit: Now fixed with V24.1.
Comodo Dragon ver 24.1 is now available for download