This is an issue I am seeing with the version of CCE which is bundled with CIS.
I’m not sure what causes this, but I have no reason to believe my computer is infected. Thus, this is either a problem with the engine in CCE or perhaps something which can be fixed with a signature update. I have attached a screenshot of the only two things detected by CCE. I disabled UAC myself.
Please let me know which files to upload, and how to get a hold of them. Also, if this is actually a bug please let me know and I will create a bug report for this.
No. This is a real system running Windows 7 x64. There are no other operating systems installed, and the only other partition is the default recovery partition which came with the laptop.
In addition, I should have mentioned that I have seen this strange detection at least since V6 was released. I can’t remember if I saw it before as well. I just didn’t get around to reporting it until now.
Thank you for the hint. I attached a zip file containing what I believe they need. However, if more is needed I will look into this in greater detail. I thought I had taken ownership of it, but perhaps I did not.