cavs uses 100% of the disk when scanning...

• I wish cavs uses less of the disk when scanning, because when I do a scan I see the disk goes to 100% and it will make navigating difficult when browsing for example…

• I do like the scan speed of cavs, it is amazing!!! I just love it!, but still the scanning takes a long time to finish… For example superantispyware only takes one hour to finish a scan, but cavs maybe needs 2 hours or more…

• I also experience constant cpu spikes, but I do not know if it caused by cavs yet. But I do know that when I had Eset NOD32 anti virus installed I had far more higher cpu usage and cpu spikes… But with CIS this is far more less, so my pc is faster and more quiet! And I have far more RAM left! But still I have cpu spikes…

Though I am very pleased with CIS, I am looking forward to see more features and improvements! You developers should be honored greatly for your efforts.

See the Wish Low and Idle priority options needed for on-demand Scanner that I posted some time ago (and Vote in the Poll).

John

Thanks for reminding me! I voted yes in your poll. But I think there is also a disk usage issue and that is where this topic is about… and yes, it has some resemblances with your wish.

If the mods think this is some kind of duplicate topic, they can edit, modify, merge or delete this topic at their conviences…

Thanks!