CAS 2.10 Passes SPAM Without Challenge

A few days ago I installed CAS 2.10. During the first few minutes it quarantined one SPAM message and received an anti-spam passcode from another e-mail address. From then on, however, it began to pass messages from unauthenticated e-mail addresses without challenge. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program three times but it’s still passing all e-mail messages without challenge. I’m running Windows XP SP3, Comodo Firewall Pro and Prodigy AntiVirus (by Panda Security). Is there perhaps a conflict with the IE8 Beta? I’m running that, also.

Pat you’re waisting your time. There are topics and post out there regarding problems with CAS 2.10 and no one seems to care enough to respond. It’s like beating a dead horse. I dumped CAS and installed Cactus. Give it a try I think you’ll like it. IT WORKS!!! :■■■■

Every day I look here to see if the latest working AntiSpam product 2.5 may be released but instead I see the same old last message reflected as being received TODAY

How can this be?

The original message is clearly dated October 16th NOT TODAY

Hi Patrick4215:

Prodigy Antivirus(by Panda Security) has incompatibility issue with Comodo AntiSpam, it will bypass the Comodo AntiSpam filter mechanism of mail for it's own .

Hi Brockie:
As i know new CAS 2.5 is in the last stage of test. Hope it will come soon.