Cant Uninstall Comodo Personal Firewall

This firewall program totally ■■■■■■■ up my system as well like tone
previous guy described.

Difference is that i cant delete the ■■■■ thing.
Although i uninhstalled it it wont go away, nod wont startr and aothetr
major pogs as well. I re-dl the setup form original website tried to
rerun it but it asks me if i wan tto un-install it although it isnmt
described asd inbstalled app in add/remove.

I say yes but then it fails to unistall it saying it was interruptes.
What can i do to make it go away? Even in Safe mode it wont let me run
it.

Please do help.

In safe mode, CPF is not even running. So your problem is not about it. Anyway if you cant uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs, try running “fwconfig -uninstall” from the command line. Restart your PC and delete files manually. Try searching the forum before posting offensive requests.

I have had the same problem. It was ok when I had to uninstall in order to re-install it, but when I wanted to remove it, it totally froze the machine after a few minutes. Had to do a reset to get it going then there were bits and pieces of it left trying to load. Did a restore of the registry and still bits were popping up. Fortunately I had the foresight to do an image backup before installing it, so had to go through the hassle of restoring that. Now at last have got back to a working system.

The freezing one were the BETA i presume. There was a bug in beta versions causing this and it has been fixed.

Sorry for the offensive threast i styarted, i actually copy/pasted from what i initially p;osted 1 month ago in groups.google.com and they told me to ask here.

i deleted the files/folder manually so i cant run fwconfig --uninstall now cause there is no such file.

i tires as i said to dopwnload a nw vewrsion of comodo but my system wont let me install it. instead of trying to install it it says uni9nstallation started and then it says it intrrupted.

I beleieve beta version left some remaining things in my system and i cant seem to make it go away.

Plz help because i am not rerally in mood of formatting an reinstalling everything from scratch…

Latest one 2.3.3.33

It wont install.

Niko I guess you are greek.
Can you post at the greek session of the forum? Maybe I can help

Thank you but plz post here because i am a bit bored translating my post.

I alreasy aksed for my problem in 6 forums.

I send you fwconfig.exe in a zip file

[attachment deleted by admin]

Euxaristw Panagiwti, but when i try to run it i get the following message.

The application has failed to start because clicapi.dll was not found. Re-installing ths applciation my fix this problem.

Now what?! Any ideas?

Parakalw,

I don’t know the dependencies that fwconfig.exe needs for working.
I’ll upload that too. If you find that another exe or dll is needed just post again

[attachment deleted by admin]

Euxaristw kai pali,

Autin tin fora etrexe to programma xwris na moud eixei tipota. auto ti simanei?

Tia krivws ekane?

Hi pandlouk,

I know this is way off topic, but how many languages do you know? Are you a greek?

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Νίκο άνοιξε τη “γραμμή εντολών” και βάλε την παρακάτω εντολή:
fwconfig.exe -uninstalln

Θα απεγκαταστήσει το CPF και το CLP. Μετά κάνε επανακίνηση του υπολογιστή σου και διέγραψε ότι αρχεία έχουν μείνει στους φακέλους “Comodo” και “Trustix” (βρίσκονται μέσα στο φάκελο των προγραμμάτων). Ο υπολογιστής σου θα είναι απολύτως “καθαρος” από το CPF. (:WIN)

Hi Doom,

yes, I am greek. I studied english from the age of 7 until I was 16 (this is pretty common in greece). Now I live in Italy, I study for becoming a doctor. I speak fluently all three languages (well for being correct, I make some grammatical errors when writing in italian and in english). I must take out of the dust my grammatical books for those two (:TNG)

Ah ha, that explains it. I was pretty surprised seeing you in both the Italian and Greek forum of Comodo. I mean, having you to be in either would not be surprising at all, but both? Thanks for replying anyway. :slight_smile:

Now, back to the real topic. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Panagiwti euxariste gia tin voitheia sou, ekana auata pou mou eipes alla se kathe epanekinisi exakolouthoun ta programmata pou einais to startup an min xekinane ola kathes epishs to pc mou na min dexetai tcp inbound connections. Symperiferetai diladi opws symperiferotan palia.

Mipws na dokimasw na egatastisw pali to comodo apla autin tin fiora tin teleutaia ekdosi?
Kati to mplokarei to pc.

DIORTHWSI: TO TORRENT DEXETAI TWRA KJAI INBOUND CONNECTIONS :slight_smile:

PROSPATHISA NA EGATASTISW TIN PIO NEA EKDOSI TOU COMODO ALLA DYSTYXWS DEN MPAINEI.
YPARXEI KAPOIOS TROPOS NA TO EGATASTISW?

AKOUSA OTI DEN EXEI KATHOLOU LEAKS KAI OTI EINAI POLY KALO. PWS THA GINEI OMWS?

continues at the greek forum
https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,1716.0.html