can't stealth the port 139 with comodo , i did not pass shieldup file sharring

Hi
i’m going to go crazy
i install comodo 3 , stealth wizzard -->block all my incoming connection
i have a modem ethernet (not a router ) without a firewall buil in

i did not pass the first test File sharring

the problem is that only with comodo 3 i did not pass the test!

i tried comodo 2 and i pass all the test , i tried outpost the more old version and the more new version and i pass the test

i did several test , with comodo 3 , i did a fresh uninstall ->clean ->install and try the test ->not passed
i uninstall comodo , clean - >install stealth wizzard the third option ->block all incoming connection → not passed

even with windows xp fireall i pass the test!
thanks

i did

1)disable the firewall
2) enable the firewall
3) try the test file sharing GRC | ShieldsUP! — Internet Vulnerability Profiling  

not passed

is there a way to export my comodo behavior , export to let you see …

(CNY)

:BNC :BNC
i solved my problem
but thanking the users of this forum and this topic https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/how_to_disable_netbios_on_the_internet_adapter_for_windows_2000xp2003-t14469.0.html

well the point is that comodo should warning about disable the netbios in the tcp , or disable it during the installation

because for example i’m a novice/■■■■ user and i did know nothing about disable and how disable it
so i guess there are many users like me that have the netbios enabled

Hmmm, thread gone. I just blocked the netbios (and then some) ports in Comodo. I don’t remember, but I think the ones I blocked were (too comfortable to click my way through the menus atm): 135, 137-139, and …ummm 445 and perhaps 5000 and some more? I can’t remember. Someone said that some of these portleakages were fixed in WinXP updates (me using ancient techniques), but I hardly think so.

On the other hand I’m as far away from being categorized as an expert as you could be… just paranoid. Look at the grade I got:

Your Internet port 139 does not appear to exist! One or more ports on this system are operating in FULL STEALTH MODE! Standard Internet behavior requires port connection attempts to be answered with a success or refusal response. Therefore, only an attempt to connect to a nonexistent computer results in no response of either kind. But YOUR computer has DELIBERATELY CHOSEN NOT TO RESPOND (that's very cool!) which represents advanced computer and port stealthing capabilities. A machine configured in this fashion is well hardened to Internet NetBIOS attack and intrusion. Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer. All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.

Just blocked it using a global rule.

(L)

Come off it! :THNK

same results.

Your Internet port 139 does not appear to exist! and (One or more ports on this system are operating in FULL STEALTH MODE! Standard Internet behavior requires port connection attempts to be answered with a success or refusal response. Therefore, only an attempt to connect to a nonexistent computer results in no response of either kind. But YOUR computer has DELIBERATELY CHOSEN NOT TO RESPOND (that’s very cool!) which represents advanced computer and port stealthing capabilities. A machine configured in this fashion is well hardened to Internet NetBIOS attack and intrusion.)

Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer. (All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.)

Copy, Right and Stefan-What OS are you using?

sorry not to quote, Im Testing on FSC Amilo WinVista SP1 and WinXP SP3 and Dlink DI525 and Router Firewall On.

I have a 2Wire Gateway DSL modem with a hardware firewall. I have it fully stealthed and echo pings blocked. With no Comodo installed and Windows Firewall off I can pass any on site port test with all ports stealthed.

xp pro sp 2