Can't play point blank online game

Hello, i have problem between CIS and Point Blank Online Game. When i install CIS in my computer, i can’t playing that game. But i don’t know if AV or Firewall of CIS block the game, because there are no any report from CIS when i open the game (except popup about game that want to make connection to internet).

Mod edite; please do not use caps

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums!

Is the game added in Application rules (CIS —> Firewall —> Network Security —> Application rules —> Add) and in d+ rules (CIS —>Defense+ —> System Security Policy —> Defense+ rule —>Add) ?

I hope this will help

Regards,
Valentin N

Thank you…i’ll check it out

Hello, i still can’t play the point blank online game

Could you give me a screenshot of your “View defense+ event”.

Also try to add this exe file in exclusions of Image execution control exclusions (CIS —> Defense+ —> Defense+ Settings —> Execution control Settings —> Detect shellcode injections (i.e. Buffer overflow protection) —> Exclusions —> Add —> Browse…)

Tell me if this solves your problem.

Regards,
Valentin N

I already do that. I try iinstall CIS in my another computer and everything going well, i can play point blank

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for the screenshoot. I will tell you in the next post how to solve it; it take some steps to do it :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin N

Ok…is the screenshot is clear enough?

Yes; as seen on the screenshot, CIS protects itself from accessing memory.
Go to Defense+ → Computer Security Policy → scroll down to Comodo Internet Security → Edit → Customize → Protection Settings → Interprocess Memory Accesses must be Active and click on Modify → Add → browse to the game you want and Apply the changes.

thanks for your input deadman :slight_smile: :-TU you were faster than me :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin N

I’ve been following your guide, but my game still can’t play ???

OK; now attach the screenshot of the Firewall Events.

Here the screenshot

[attachment deleted by admin]

Do you have anything related to the game in the Firewall → Network Security Policy → Blocked Zones and in the Defense+ → Computer Security Policy → Blocked Files?

Do as deadman says but look if you have this exe file in application rules.

Regards,
Valentin N

No, i haven’t any files/applications that blocked in firewall or defence. FYI: his game using hackshield. But why in another pc, this game and CIS is not conflict??

Add this game in application rule as a trusted program and see if that helps

Regards,
Valentin

It’s already trusted, but sill can’t play

Try to put the firewall in training mode for a few minutes and see if that helps.

Regards,
Valentin N

Haven’t to try that. But i have try to disable firewall, av, and defence, and my game still can’t play until i uninstall CIS