Can't install CTM

I have tried repeatedly to install CTM on a WIN7 machine 64 bit AMD processor. I have installed it on another machine but with an Intel 64 bit processor without a problem. During the install process CTM says I don’t have a recognized file system i.e. NFTS. This machine DOES use NFTS. Help please. Larry

Hi Larry:
Thanks for your feedback!.
Would you please provide your HardDisk info to us? You can go to “My Computer”->“Manage”->“Disk Mnagement” and do a screenshot for the disk information.

Best Regards

I can’t get print screen to work but here is the information from the disk manager and Belarc Advisor that I copied: 100 MB WDC WD10EADS-65M281 SCSI Disk
999.89 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
948.01 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space
Operating System System Model
Windows 7 Professional (x64) (build 7600)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States) Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion P6000 Series
System Serial Number: 4CE016154Z
Asset Tag: 4CE016154Z
Enclosure Type: DesktopProcessor a Main Circuit Board b
2.80 gigahertz AMD Athlon II X4 630
No memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Not hyper-threaded Board: FOXCONN 2A92 1.01
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 6.03 04/12/2010

Hi loxford:
I can not get sufficient information from your post, give a screenshot of the disk information is best.

Best Regards.

I think you can use the Win 7 Snipping Tool to do this easily.

OK Thanks, here is a screenshot of “disk management”

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here is a screenshot with more information…

[attachment deleted by admin]

The last 196MB is unallocated, and the old version will prompt this message. Please download a new version and install again. You can get the last version(2.8) from here:
http://www.comodo.com/home/data-storage-encryption/data-recovery.php

Best Regards.

hi.as far as im aware this great program doesnt operate properly on a 64-bit machine which is a pity.i used it on my old 32-bit with no problems at all.

I have 2.8 installed and running well on 64bit Windows7 Home Premium.

COMODO Time Machine support 64bit Windows.

welll according to several other forums ,time machine corrupts the master boot record on some 64-bit machines.personally i have never had any trouble with the program.