Can't Host Game

I used to be able to host games for Warcraft 3 with Comodo, but since the most recent version I haven’t been able to. I have the game set as a trusted application, but its still not working. I know its the firewall because if I disable it people can join my game. I’m not sure if it has something to do with this stealth ports bs or what the deal is. Someone help?

Try this and tell is it working:

Firewall → Stealth Ports Wizard → Alert me to incoming connection and when someone try to join your game put window down and press Allow if there is Pop ups

That does not appear to work, and now I cant figure out how to undo it.

This makes no sense. Why, if I define an application as a trusted application, would the firewall prevent it from working.

Alright, so if I go to Configuration and select my “old” configuration it works. Why would the new one not work? Also how do I get my global rules back to what they were?

EDIT: AKA I used the stealth ports wizard to do what the guy above suggested. I want to undo that and have it set to how it was before.

When you want to return to the default stealth instead of being alerted on a per case basis do as follows. Go to Firewall → Common Tasks → Stealth Ports Wizard → select Block all incoming connections - stealth my ports to everyone → Finish.

In this situation you need to open a port for the game server under Global Rules.

Read the following tutorial I made. Substitute the port numbers and protocol for your situation.

To open the port TCP 1723 for example

First step is to determine the MAC or Physical address of you network connector. Go to Start → Run → cmd → enter → a black box will show up and enter the following → ipconfig /all (notice the space before /all) → enter → now look up the Physical address and write it down.

Notice that Physical address = MAC address

Firewall → Advanced → Network Security policy → Global Rules → Add → fill in the following:
Action: Allow
Protocol: TCP
Direction: In
Description: Incoming Port

Source address: Any
Destination Address: Choose MAC address and fill in the found MAC/Physical address
Source Port: Any
Destination Port: 1723

Then push Apply → Now make sure that the new rule is somewhere above the basic block rule(s) as the bottom (the block rules have red icons); you can drag and drop the rules → Ok.

a good firewall just allows (in the first step) OUTgoing traffic, IF you allow an application. then you get requested packets back!
you know, even if YOU trust a program, that doesnt mean, that everything from the internet that would want to connect to that program should be trusted and been let through as well by default.
stealth port wizard is no bs. if you want a simple (but far more simple) and unsecure firewall (which doesnt protect OUTgoing traffic at all!), and is very userfriendly, stay with windows firewall and dont talk bad about a very setable and full firewall.
its your choice.