Can't connect to any server anymore

Hello everyone I have a big problem, I can’t do anythhing with comodo dragon since today, It’s as if I had no internet connection. Here’s the erros I get :

ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
and DNS DX DOMAIN error ( something like this )

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it wouldn’t work, I tried going in my DNS profile on my Wifi card ( every is set to receive ip and dns automatically BUT I chose to use comodo dns for comodo dragon)

So I think that Comodo dragon’s DNS is broken because my Firefox and Opera browsers are working perfectly.

Can you guys Help me resolve this or do I just have to wait so they fix it ? Thanks

EDIT : I just found that that when unticking the box named “Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)”
Comodo Dragon works perfectly so does it mean they stopped providing DNS or they just perform a maintenance ?

I too was having the same problem this evening. I unticked the “Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)” as you suggested and yes it does seem to have solved the problem :slight_smile:
thanks
but it begs the question why is this happening??
thanks
Nick

Unticking the “Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)” resolved my issue.

Since then, I’ve ticked “Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)” and it’s now working. So it seems the Comodo Secure DNS was at fault for a short time.