Cannot scan after system restore when disconnected from internet [M477][V6]

You mean the AV?
Everything works without internet and scans all ok…(After a restore, and after it has updated over the internet).

This problem only after a restore using the OS Windows.
Am I right to understand you ?

All the same.
1.After the first update - Rollback
2.Error. (Risk) Threatened. 1- screenshot
3.Can not scan. 2- screenshot
4.Protection trips on non-signed applications.
5.The inclusion of the Internet.
6.Full download database.
7.Starts to work and I can scan folders.

What else can I check?
Disable updating databases and wait 2 days?
If you need me to do.
Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks Jenny, that’s all clear now. I’ll edit your first post if it’s OK. You can say if my summary is good.

OK. Good.
Thank Regards.

Thanks for all your help

Can you check my edits to your first post please. Have I correctly understood?

Yes, all right.

Thank you mouse 1 for the correction.

Bst Regards.

No problems Jenny. Hopefully it will be easier for QA now.

Mike

I’m sorry but the error remains.
Nothing is fixed. See screenshots.
Very much. Very bad. :-TD

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for testing this.

I have added this to the tracker.

Chiron

Yes. Thank you. :-TU
I was told.
Good luck to you.

I have received feedback from the devs that apparently this is normal behavior. CIS V6 does not support manual/full scan with first AV base. However, realtime scan with heuristics should still work.

Thus, I will move this to Resolved.

This is a response to tracker. Number 477???
How can scan when base 1 ??? :o See screen in Reply #21
And the fact that it shows the Risk - that’s okay too?
Strange response.
Can you explain?
Thanks.

I don’t quite understand what you mean in respone 21, which I have put below.

Can you please carefully explain what the issue is? Sorry, I’m just having some trouble understanding your posts.

Are you saying that sometimes you’re able to run a full scan with base 1 and sometimes you’re not?

No.

Are you saying that sometimes you're able to run a full scan with base 1 and sometimes you're not?
I so don't speak. How it can work with base 1 after pullback by means of OS? AV doesn't work yet won't connect the Internet and won't begin to rock base again. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1 . Create a restoration point by means of OS 2 . [u]Wait for the following updating of bases. (Required)[/u] 3 . Roll back to the point creation and see.

My OS Win 7 32 SP1

Am I correct in assuming that after performing a system restore CIS will automatically begin to re-download the definitions. Is this correct?

Also, after performing a system restore, if you select to begin a full scan does it automatically check for, and download, the new database file?

Yes it is correct.
It everything occurs if to make kickback after the following updating - to created point.

I do not understand what you mean by this. Can you please elaborate?

Also, please answer the following question:

Thanks.

1 . Create a restoration point by means of OS
It everything occurs if to make kickback after the following updating bases (2 . Wait for the following updating of bases. (Required) )-
to created point. See [color=red]1

Also, after performing a system restore, if you select to begin a full scan does it automatically check for, and download, the new database file?
Of course. If the base 1 P.S. If to make kickback at once and not to [u]wait for the following updating of bases [/u]- everything normally. All ok.

All right. Chiron
1.Example.

1. You have a base 100.
  2. Create a point of restoration. OS Win.
  3. We look forward to updating databases 101.
  4. Do a rollback. (Does not work and the base 1)

2.Example.

1. You have a base 100.
  2. Create a point of restoration. OS Win.
  3. Do a rollback. All OK. (base 100)

The whole problem after the upgrade. 3. We look forward to updating databases 101.

I think so clearly.

As I understand no virus database updates since last restore point there is no problem.

There-in is your problem System Restore does not restore all files, so CIS classes the database as corrupt because it is earlier virus database and restores the first database.

As Chiron has stated a scan cannot be run with the first database.

There have been quite a few changes in V6 regarding virus updates you now can import so I presume a check of the current database is kept.

The only way to check this is to restore a image which does restore all files, will try this when I have time.

Sorry it may be weeks rather than days.

Dennis