I’ve now installed Comodo Firewall Pro for the second time and am having the same problem as the first time. I’ve followed all the instructions for installation and on the surface everything seems fine. I’m able to access the internet, download/upload torrents and continue about my normal computer life. Except for one thing - Nero. When Comodo is installed Nero Express won’t open. If I uninstall it then it will run as normal. There are no error messages upon trying to open Nero and I haven’t asked the firewall to block it. Hopefully someone out there can help me. Here are my details:
- The version of Comodo Firewall Pro Installed - Version 18.104.22.168
- Your Internet connection type (dial-up/cable/Direct connection/LAN etc) - LAN (I think - I’m behind a router)
- Operating system and Service Pack Level - XP SP2
- How you are logging in to the OS (Admin, User) - Admin
- Other Security applications installed (AV, AS, HIPS etc) - NOD32 AntiVirus, SpyBot and AdAware installed but not currently running.
- Security related applications which have been removed/disabled before installing CFP - Armor2Net removed and then Jetico (Freeware version) aslo removed.
- Security related application which have been removed/disabled after installing CFP - none.
- Detail the problem, such as which applications are running when you have the problem - the only application which seems to be a problem for me is Nero Express.
- Please inform us if you have created any custom rules - none. I set up using the standard installation.
If there’s anything else anyone needs to know before they can help then I’m only too happy to provide more info. Thanks in advance.