Cannot Install recived Certificate after installing CSE 1.1.0.6 on Vista Home 32

I have an email with red button “simple Click & Install Email Certificate”
After clicking starts IE7 and appears following error message

-----------message-------------------
This Certificate could not be installed. Please ensure that…

• this is same computer and web browser from which you applied for your Certificate
  • you have not deleted your Private Key
  • you have not already installed your Certificate

=======IE7==========
Collection of Secure Email Certificate
Attempting to collect and install your Free Certificate…
ERROR 0x80092004: CertEnroll::CX509Enrollment::p_InstallResponse: Object or property not found. 0x80092004 (-2146885628)

I can say the computer is the same.
But what about browser - I do not know - I have Signed during installation process Up
Also I do not know nothing about my Private Key
Seems I have not already installed my Certificate because I do not see it in IE setting screen (only Microsoft’s Redmond/kcorby)

And when I start SecureEmail Configuration appears the message saying

--------------message------------
Secure email has detected that you do not have a Comodo e-mail certificate.

Would you like to sign-up for a Free…

Must I contact comodo support service? Or what…

Hi, Myuser

Actually, Comodo SecureEmail (CSE) should have installed certificate on receiving this e-mail.
So, We have some questions to you:

1. Have you seen message “Comodo personal certificate notification e-mail detected for [your e-mail address]. Would you like SecureEmail to download and automatically install your e-mail certificate now?” on receiving of this e-mail? And what have you selected if this message appeared?
  2. Does CSE setup properly? (Do you see CSE popup when you’re sending/receiving e-mails via this e-mail account?).
  3. Have you seen any error in CSE popup while receiving of this e-mail?

PC should be the same. If you signed up with CSE Wizard during installation - Browser should be IE.

CSE detected that you don’t have any Comodo certificate installed. So - certificate wasn’t installed so far.
We are working on resolving your issue and
any additional info about your PC configuration will help a lot:

1. OS and service Pack installed
  2. AV tools installed

Also You can try to order FREE Personla Comodo certificate via Comodo website: (https://secure.comodo.com/products/frontpage?area=SecureEmailCertificate)
Then you will receive again “e-mail with Red button” to install certificate.

Regards, Eugene

Hi Eugene.
Thanks for replay.

1. Does CSE setup properly? (Do you see CSE popup when you’re sending/receiving e-mails via this e-mail account?).
  2. Have you seen any error in CSE popup while receiving of this e-mail?
  1. I do not know if CSE installed properly. (Yes I see popups when sending/receiving e-mails)
    When I am sendinig appeares CSE-messages
    -------------message-----------
    Comodo SecureEmail was unable to locate a valid certificate for signing for …@…com
    Would you like send the у-mail unsigned?

1. No errors. Just popup shows interlacing numbers of e-mail messages.
  1. Have you seen message “Comodo personal certificate notification e-mail detected for [your e-mail address].
    Would you like SecureEmail to download and automatically install your e-mail certificate now?”
    on receiving of this e-mail? And what have you selected if this message appeared?

When? I do not remember. I have downloaded comodose.exe 3.624kb installed it signed up for certificate and received it an e-mail with red “install it” button. And now cannot install it.

CSE detected that you don’t have any Comodo certificate installed. So - certificate wasn’t installed so far.
We are working on resolving your issue and
any additional info about your PC configuration will help a lot:

1. OS and service Pack installed
  2. AV tools installed
  1. vista32 home premium (russian) sp1 + IE7 (no IE8beta) + Firewall is disabled
  2. ClamWin094, AVG8(free), CAV (in CIS)
  3. Comodo BOClean, Verification Engibe and CIS (CF+CAV)

I traid to install the certificate without AVG and disabled Comodo Firewall.

And now I cannot order the sertificate via Comodo web site.
Unfortunately I have gotten “A Secure Email Certificate has been already issued for this Email Address” message.