can not tipe in internet explorer

Alo everyone i m using cis 6 latest version updated and it seems i can not type any leters or numbers when i am runing internet explorer version 11 sandboxed ony the space key works!, the stange thing is that when i use kiosk and open internet explorer there i can do everything normaly.
Im using windows 8.1 64 bits, i also tried to reset sandbox and run again IE SANDBOXED BUT THE PROBLEM PERSISTS!
I APRECEATE YOUR FEEDBACK SORRY MY BAD WHRITING THANK YOU ALL!

I’m not sure whether this is fixable or a bug. I’ve never heard of this problem, so this makes me hopeful that someone will be able to suggest a fix for you.

Thus, in the interest of hopefully getting this issue solved so you can continue to use CIS effectively, I will move this to the HELP section of the forum. However, if this does turn out to not be fixable please let me know so I can move this back.

Thank you.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST THE PROBLEM STIL PERSISTS CAN NOT TYPE NOTHING IN IE VIRTUALIZED HOPE YOU HAVE SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT IT THANK YOU!

Please reinstall CIS by following the advice I give in this topic. This may be able to solve the problem. Even if it is not able to solve the problem it will provide me with a base-line from which I can rule out some issues which may be causing this.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Thank you.