Can not do ANYTHING with 1.0.4.337

32 bit Windows Vista Home…

I’ve been using version 1.0.3.0 for several months now, and today I upgraded to 1.0.4.337. Since upgrading the program will not do ANYTHING except lock up. I have one backup job, and I tried to run it… the program stopped responding and had to be killed via task manager. I tried to edit the job… the program stopped responding and had to be killed via task manager. I deleted the job… that worked fine. I tried to create a new job… the program stopped responding and had to be killed via task manager.

Thinking there might be a problem with the install, I uninstalled the program, rebooted windows, downloaded the setup file again, installed it and rebooted windows, and then tried it again. Same results… I cannot do anything with it. I try to create a new backup job and the program just stops responding.

Help !!!

follow up… I uninstalled 1.0.4.337 and reinstalled 1.0.3.0, and now it has the same issues. I absolutely cannot create or run a backup job with either version now. If I try to do anything, it just locks up the program.

Desperately need help now…