Can it show command line

1. What actually happened or you saw:
when hips is enabled and ask me what to do with an application icant see the command line

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
the commandline

3. Why you think it is desirable:
if i know its command line i can decide what to do better

4. Any other information:
?

I’m not sure what command line you would like to see during HIPS alerts. Please explain in greater detail what you mean when you say that you want to see the command line.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

you can search for malware defender
its function is similar as what i had said

I’m sorry, but I still don’t fully understand. Please update the information in your first post. It is not just me who needs to understand, but also all of the other forum members who will be voting on this. If not enough people understand this wish then not enough will vote on it in order for it to be forwarded for consideration by the devs.

Please update the first post to make it more specific. I’m not sure what command line it is which you would like to see. Command line for what?

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

if a application wants to use net.exe but i dont know the command line it use i may not decide properly

I’m guessing that the OP wants process image command-line to be displayed in HIPS alert(s).
This feature is present in KillSwitch.

[attachment deleted by admin]

what is the difference between the command line taskmgr shows and the one killswitch shows

KillSwitch can also be set to replace the Windows Task Manager. qweaszxcdf, does the information provided in KillSwitch essentially fulfill this wish?

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

well ok
besides can it support win10

By the time Windows 10 officially comes out KillSwitch should support it fully. That’s the way it’s worked with all previous releases of Windows.

As you are okay with using the built-in functions in KillSwitch, I will therefore move this Wish Request to Rejected.

Thank you.