Can I turn off Comodo's constant ads?

Comodo keeps popups rising up at the lower right on my screen. It used to be every few weeks, then it was every week, then every day, and now it seems to be several times a day. How can I turn Comodo’s popup ads off? It is becoming a nuisance.

Thank you very much for listening.

That should be a hint for you to look once through the settings of a program you are about to use.

Advertising, transmission etc… that are things which are likely put into your “default bag” when you use things without making the settings.

While looking you might find other settings where you dont agree with.

Disable comodo message center to get rid of messages.

“That should be a hint for you to look once through the settings of a program you are about to use.”

Thank you for your response, Clockwork, but I can do without the condescension. I always thoroughly check the settings on any new software, but do not recall any options concerning advertising transmission, etc.

I prefer not to disable the Comodo message center as there are many messages besides advertising I would like or need to receive. I do no object to Comodo advertising, but lately it was getting to be a bit much.

Thank you again for responding.

The Comodo Message Center is the ads.

Message Center is not responsible for alerts (AV, Defense+, Firewall, etc.), only for the pop-up ads and messages that appear in the bottom right hand corner.

What were the “other messages besides advertising” that you do want to receive?

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile: