Can I change how long alerts show for? [resolved]

I don’t mind the alerts from Defense+ asking to allow/block, as a lot of people seem to do since I know it’s doing what it’s supposed to! However, most of the time, I have no idea where the files are from since they often have very esoteric names and, as a result, I like to Google them first before making a decision. However, they often disappear before I’ve convinced myself they’re ok.

Is there a way to increase the length of time they are displayed for? Can I get them to stay up until I make a decision since I’m often away from the PC only to come back and see an alert which disappears before I even see what the file is! At the moment, it seems to be random since some stay up for ages while others soon disappear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scrub that and please delete the post, I’ve found the setting now. It#s funny, I spent ages searching and couldn’t find it but as soon as I’d posted I found it…sorry!

It#s funny, I spent ages searching and couldn't find it but as soon as I'd posted I found it...sorry!
LOL :D
sorry!
Nothing to be sorry about, we all do such things. It's good that you asked :).

This topic has been closed and locked. If you need it reopened please PM a Moderator

eXPerience