Can commodo firewall block ms from accessing my harddrive in windows 10

At this point in time, nearly all of us are aware that microsoft windows 10 allows microsoft to spy on its users, I see this as a major privacy violation and I am wanting to put an end
To this, so is it possable for commodo firewall to block microsoft from accessing my harddrive?

That is a bad idea. If it works you will get a Windows 10 that is not updated.
If you don’t trust Microsoft then better switch to Apple or Linux instead.

There are several utilities out there which will shut down MS Telemetry . . . try them all and see what you prefer.

None so far as I’ve tried, interfere with CIS. All you have to watch are the MS updates; some of which tend to reverse some of your settings!

Vigilance is the name of the game :slight_smile:

This is best handled by a tool like O&O ShutUp10 . A firewall is not made to handle the type of granular control you’re seeking.

You could try this one also: Spybot Anti-Beacon - Spybot Anti-Malware and Antivirus : Spybot Anti-Malware and Antivirus

Hi,
What Comodo can not do, others are able :wink:

Comodo can do that as well. It’s just that blocking svchost.exe completely is likely to get you into troubles.

–Yeah :frowning: I learned that the hard way. O&O seems to be the favorite there. there is also SpyBot Antibeacon. The libnk below may be of some help.
Comparison of Windows 10 Privacy tools