Can Anyone Write a Batch File to Enable CIS Debug Logging?

Perhaps someone can write a batch file to enable CIS debug logging…as this will be of great help…especially to the novice that does not know how to properly obtain all the requested information for the developers.

I know it can be done, just as it is here at the Emsisoft website:

Thanks,

hjlbx

I’m not sure on which information they gather, actually. What are your expectations?

Thanks.

Hello qmarius,

Perhaps this would be a question for the developers…as I would think they would know what debug information is required.

I don’t know if it’s possible when working with batch files, but it would be ideal if the user could add the file names for specific problematic process(es). For example, in my case, there is a potential issue with AMD/ATI Catalyst Control Center. It would be most helpful if the batch file collected info on cis.exe, cmdagent.exe, cmdvirth.exe, etc and also allowed me to add ccc.exe, hydramd.exe, hydragrid.exe, etc.

I am not sure if what I am suggesting is possible, let alone practical. Furthermore, I have no idea of the amount of work that such a project would require. However, I do know that it is difficult for me to acquire the info that is requested by the developers.

Thanks,

hjlbx

I’m actually doing something like that. The current version is quite unstable since I had no time.
However, it’s still useful. In the future, it should be quite complex.

Thank you.

Hello qmarius,

You’ve helped us out in the past with the cistray.exe .bat file and .htm for the task scheduler, so I know it will work out fine.

Many Thanks,

hjlbx