C:// allright but I:// not

HI what a dork i am. Here we go then, ive got a pc with 11 drives on it with C:// being the usual one for windows, ive also got I://www.ronuk.org on it as well (i now about shouldn’t have it blah ive been running my DNS for 6 yrs but now i cant) now the C:// is working fine, but i having trouble getting I:// to be seen on the internet, ive xampp 1.7.3 installed on the I://www.ronuk.org which is normal and i can see it in the browser BUT i can’t see it on the internet, i can test it by using this

and when i insert the 80 in the box it gives this

Error: I could not see your service on 81.101.196.78 on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out

And that is what my problem is i can’t be seen by anyone but me, so do you know what it could be.
Now ive removed completely COMODO firewall rebooted the PC and still i can’t see it.
XAMPP CONTROL PANEL APPLICATION has got apahce and mysql running with green lights.

bump

Try opening TCP port 80 in CIS.

Read the following tutorial I made. Substitute the port numbers and protocol for your situation.

To open the port TCP 1723 for example

First step is to determine the MAC or Physical address of you network connector. Go to Start → Run → cmd → enter → a black box will show up and enter the following → ipconfig /all (notice the space before /all) → enter → now look up the Physical address and write it down.

Notice that Physical address = MAC address

Firewall → Network Security policy → Global Rules → Add → fill in the following:
Action: Allow
Protocol: TCP
Direction: In
Description: Incoming Port

Source address: Any
Destination Address: Choose MAC address and fill in the found MAC/Physical address
Source Port: Any
Destination Port: 1723

Then push Apply → Now make sure that the new rule is somewhere above the basic block rule(s) as the bottom (the block rules have red icons); you can drag and drop the rules → Ok.