Buildup of Tempscrpt Files in Settings with Chrome/360 Internet Protection

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
100% reliably. Verified on two PCs.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
1: Comodo HIPs Settings->Do heuristic command line
2: Install 360 Internet/Shopping/Banking protection extension in Dragon,Chrome or IE 11
3: Comodo Sandbox->Auto sandbox on
4. Open browser
5. Allow and do NOT remember HIPs command line monitoring alert and unblock sandbox
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
Initialization of browser causes 360 IP extension to create a tempscript in CIS tempscrpt folder. Originla temp files are randomly named and so not referenced but once, and for each a record is created in Comodo settings databases, leading to an unmanageable situation finding actual applications within the settings dialog and an ever increasing tempscrpt folder Program Data/Comodo/CIS/Tempscrpt.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
I expect something for dealing with this issue in the HIPs settings so that a tempscrpt file can be renamed using a wildcard. This I reason would mean that something of the origin of the tempscrpt file would have to be added to the name of the file (as it exists in the tempscrpt folder) so that a wildcard would not lead to blanket allow/denial of all tempscrpts.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
Tried everything
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
360 Total Security 9.0.0.1115
360 Internet Protection extension
Could be anything that generates a randomly named script when it runs
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
Cause is randomly generated and regularly occurring temp scripts of known and trusted applications

B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
Comodo Firewall 10.0.0.6086
General Settings-Default/Proactive
Firewall Settings-Enabled/Default
HIPs Settings-Enabled/Default
Sandbox Settings-Auto-Sandbox Enabled/Default/Auto sandbox All Applications->Run Restricted (no bearing on this as I am unblocking the script each time I open the browser).

Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
See above
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
See above
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
No
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
?
Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:
?
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit/UAC max/Standard user/Desktop main drive
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
a=EMET 5.5/NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro/AppCheck Anti-Ransomware/360 Total Security/Zemana on demand scanner b=same
You can test these if you like, but they have nothing to do with the fact that the script files are building up in the Tempscrpt folder and references to them in the unblock folder and settings dialogs. System is not experiencing any conflicts. This is simply an issue over unmanageable settings. It’s impossible to work with CIS/CF in any serious work environment until this is remedied, so please address this issue somehow. Wildcards work wonders for NVT ERP and programs like VoodooShield. They can work here too, unless you have a better idea.
C. ATTACH REQUIRED FILES (delete this section (section C) after attaching required files)

Could not find the instructions detailing where to find the diagnostics file.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I looked at the scripts. That’s how I knew that the 360 IP extension was the element of Chrome generating the tempscript. Here’s one for the record, although I am sure you have seen similar or the same already:

C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\safemon\chrome\360webshield.exe" chrome-extension://glcimepnljoholdmjchkloafkggfoijh/ --parent-window=0 < \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.83351c6dd1493dd7 > \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.83351c6dd1493dd7

The numbers change but otherwise they are all the same.

Not a bug in my opinion. It’s probably a limitation for now. After all, it’s a new feature.

It’s a good feature. Don’t know if it’s a bug, but CIS/CFW would be better if something were in place to make sure it doesn’t happen. I’m sure it will get fixed in some version. Thx.

By the way, try excluding “360webshield.exe” from “detect shellcode injections” under HIPS. It should wok from your description. Not very sure.