Bug - missing site blocking info

I am running Comodo at “Very high” alert frequency which generates an alert for any IP access on TCP or UDP. Tonight I tried an experiment.

I went to a site I don’t care about (www.crap.com). I got two Comodo alerts. I replied DENY to each of them. Doing this blocked the site from opening in FF.

When I then looked at the Activity/Logs I saw where I had blocked the site. However, there was no corresponding entry in the application monitor nor anywhere else that I could find showing that this site was blocked. There doesn’t appear to be any way to show and therefore, remove the site blocking (if I made a mistake or changed my mind about blocking this site).